Salted egg custard has many ways to enjoy: You can eat it with hot rice as a savory dish, or to dip the bread for a quality breakfast. This is also a fun option for a Halloween party with just a slight twist. Let's do it together in the kitchen.
Estimated time to make salted egg shumai:
- Processing time: 10 minutes.
- Time taken: 20 minutes.
– Ingredients prepared below for about 3-4 people to eat.
Ingredients and tools to prepare salted egg shumai
- 10 salted egg yolks.
- 300 grams of ground pork or beef.
- 4 purple onions.
- 1/2 onion.
- Seasoning: Sugar, seasoning, pepper, salt.
- 3 tomato.
- Tool: Stoves, chopsticks, pans,…
How to make salted egg sausage
Step 1: Process materials:
– Buy salted eggs, separate the salted egg yolks, then wash them with alcohol to reduce the fishy smell and rinse with clean water to dry.
– Red onions, onions you peel, cut into small pieces.
- Wash and cut tomatoes.
Step 2: Make sausage:
– You put the ground meat in a bowl, then add the onion, 2 red onions, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons seasoning, 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Then you mix the ingredients and the ball, then press flat for the salted egg in the middle.
Step 3: Steamed with salted egg custard:
- You set up a steamer to wait for it to boil, then add salted egg shumai and steam it on medium heat for 10 minutes.
If you don't have a steamer, you can use a rice cooker with a steamer to steam it too!
Step 4: Tomato Sauce:
– You put the pan on the stove, add a little cooking oil, wait for it to be hot, then add 1 purple onions and saute, then add the tomatoes to stir-fry.
- When the tomatoes are a bit soft, add 1 cup of filtered water, then add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of seasoning, stir until the tomato sauce boils, then add salted egg shumai, wait for another 1 minute, turn off the stove.
You serve salted egg shumai on a plate, you can use seaweed to decorate the salted egg with a human face to make it more attractive.
- Details how to make super cute Halloween spider cookies.
- How to make spooky finger cookies for Halloween.
– How to make a ghost cake for the upcoming Halloween.
Please refer to some good price non-stick pans trading at Dien May XANH:” data-productperline=”3″>
Above is an article on how to make delicious salted egg sausage at home. Wishing you success!